CLICK HERE TO APPLY:
- Fill out online application here. All applicants 18 years and over must submit an application.
- Lease applications must be complete, accurate and truthful. If an applicant intentionally omits required information, the applicant may be rejected on that basis alone.
- We accept the best qualified applicants, which means that we take multiple applications for a given property. We won't proactively tell you if another application has been submitted but if you ask us, we will tell you.
- With your online application, submit $60 per applicant 18 years or over, which is also paid online. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Monthly income for all applicants over 18 must be 3 times the rent. If an applicant needs a guarantor to qualify, the guarantor's monthly income must be 6 times the rent. The guarantor must also submit their own application with the $60 fee.
- Income must be verified. Acceptable sources of proof: pay stubs, written verification from income source, most recent W-2 or 1040, 3 months of personal bank statements. If applicant is relying on a new employment position, applicant must provide a letter of intent from the new employer.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year satisfactory rental history or R1 rating of home ownership. Satisfactory history is defined as no more than 3 late payments not to exceed 15 days past due, or no more than 1 returned check. The resident must have given proper notice to vacate and have no outstanding financial obligations to previous landlord. Broken leases and evictions within a 10-year period will not be accepted unless applicant has paid off debt to previous landlord or worked out payment arrangements prior to submitting application.
- All applicants must have an acceptable credit history. If bankruptcy has been declared, we require the bankruptcy to be discharged and new positive credit established. Existing credit must be at least 50% positive.
- Criminal history will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. We abide by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development's "Office of General Counsel Guidance on the Application of Fair Housing Act Standards to the Use of Criminal Records by Providers of Housing and Real Estate-Related Transactions." Applicants will not be rejected simply for having a criminal history; but only if determined it is necessary to serve a “substantial, legitimate, nondiscriminatory interest.” This would only exclude applicants for crimes that affect the safety of tenants and property or the ability to be a good tenant. The exception to this is a conviction for the illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance.
- Where pets are accepted, tenants must fill out a pet application for each pet. Cost is $20/pet. This fee is waived for service and emotional support animals. Pet deposits range from $350–500, as determined by High Fidelity Properties. There is no pet deposit for service and emotional support animals. Restrictions to pet types, breeds or sizes may apply unless it is a service or emotional support animal. Pets refers to any type of mammal, reptile, bird, amphibian, fish, or invertebrate (e.g., spiders).
- A property is considered leased when 1) applicants for the property have been approved, 2) the lease has been signed by all tenants, and 3) all deposits have been paid in full. Once the lease has been sent for signature, approved applicants must sign the lease and pay the deposits within 48 hours or else approval may be withdrawn, and any deposits that have been collected will not be refunded. Until these criteria have been met, the property continues to be available for lease and will be marketed.